Terms & Conditions
- All parts purchased will comply with the “supply of goods act 1994” and are of satisfactory quality unless specified at the time of sale.
- Guarantee/ warranty – all used parts carry a 45 day warranty if correctly installed.
- All parts supplied are marked for security, removal of these marks will invalidate any guarantee.
- The guarantee will be invalid if parts are altered, modified or dismantled in any way
- All engines purchased must be fitted with a new timing belt/ chain, new filters and new oil upon installation, failure to comply with these instructions will result in the guarantee being rendered NULL and VOID.
- All gearboxes must be filled with new oil, to the correct level upon installation. Auto gearboxes must be fitted with the torque converted supplied with the gearbox./ Failure to follow these instructions will result in the guarantee being rendered NULL and VOID.
- All parts are supplied on parts only basis. Just Fords are unable to accept responsibility for any labour charges incurred in the fitting or removal of parts supplied by us. Nor do we accept any responsibility for vehicle hire charges or any other consequential loss.
- Returns – All items must be returned well packaged to avoid damage in transit. Damage in transit will be at the sender’s cost. All items must be returned via tracked and signed for postage and refunds will be issued on the receipt of the item in the same condition as sent. It is the customer’s responsibility to check compatibility and part numbers of parts before purchasing. All items returned due to being incorrectly purchased must be returned with 14 days of receipt and will incur a 30% handling charge to cover expenses.
- Faulty parts/ Broken Parts / incorrectly supplied parts – In most cases if appropriate we can exchange the item – please contact us by email or telephone. In some cases, images of the item may need to be provided.
- Refunds – All parts are checked and tested upon return and checked for our security marking. Once they have passed the returns check the cost will be refunded in full to the original payment method within 7 days.
- Complaints – Please contact us direct on 07542 326 593 during office hours or via email at email@example.com
- Privacy – Your privacy is critical to use. We respect your privacy and comply with the General Data Protection Regulation with regard to your personal information. Where you supple Personal Data to us so we can provide goods to you we will comply with our obligations imposed by the Data Protection Laws –
a. Before or at the time of collection personal data we will identify the purposes for which the information is being collected
b. We will only process Personal data for the purposes identified
c. We will respect your rights in relation to your personal data
d. We will implement technical and organisational measures to ensure your personal data is secure.
Full Company details
Just Fords, Unit 5 The Yard, Tenter Street, Rotherham, S60 1LB.
Telephone – 07542 326 593
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PLACING AN ORDER, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. TITLE OF THE GOODS SHALL REMAIN WITH US UNTIL PAID IN FULL WITH CLEARED FUNDS.
The couriers we use for delivery are DHL, royal mail, parcel force and National Pallets. Please ensure there is someone available to take delivery. If you need an item to be delivered on a specific day please advise at the time of ordering. Please note we do not offer weekend delivery.